Trusty Cars Pte. Ltd. doing business as ("Carro") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us (where "us", in this policy, means Trusty Cars Pte. Ltd., Genie Financial Services and our subsidiaries), will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you are under 18, please do not send any personal data about yourself to us.
1 Information collection
1.1 In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect and process the following data about you:
(a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://carro.sg/ (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example in connection with a promotion or when you report a problem with our site;
(b) if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
(c) we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
(d) details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
(e) details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
1.2 We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2 Uses made of the information
2.1 The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Singapore include:
(a) ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(b) providing you with alerts, newsletter, education materials or information that you requested or signed up to;
(c) carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
(d) allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(e) designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for client profiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering the provision our products and services;
(f) complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside Singapore;
(g) legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advices;
(h) researching, designing and launching services or products including seminars/events/forums;
(i) promoting and marketing services and products subject to your exercise of the opt-out right (please see further details in clause 2.2 below); or
(j) purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
2.2 We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
(a) your name, contact details (including address, contact number, email address), products and services information, transaction pattern and behaviour, background and demographic data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
(b) the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed in direct marketing:
(i) services and products related to our site and/or our affiliates (including marketing affiliates programs we are a part of);
(ii) reward, loyalty or privileges programmes, promotional offers and related services; and
(iii) invitations to events such as seminars/webinars/tele-seminars, conferences, live programs or events.
(c) We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
3 Disclosure of your information
3.1 We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
(a) personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
(b) our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (if any);
(c) persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
(d) persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside Singapore; or
(e) actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services in or outside Singapore.
4.2 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
4.3 We use the following cookies:
(a) Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
(b) Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
(c) Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
(d) Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4.5 Our website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
4.6 You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
4.7 Furthermore, you can prevent Google's collection and processing of data by using the Google Ads Settings page or downloading and installing their browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6 Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites ("Linked Sites"). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving our website to read the privacy policies or statements of each Linked Site that collects your personal data. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
8 Data transfers
We may hold your data on servers in Singapore, USA and any other territories as we see fit from time to time. We may also transfer your data to our overseas offices or to any people listed at clause 3.1 above, who may be located in or outside of Singapore.
9 Your consent and rights
9.1 By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this policy.
9.2 Under the Personal Data Protection Act (the "PDPA"), individuals have the right:
(a) to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
(b) to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any data relating to you which is inaccurate;
(c) to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us; and
(d) to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
9.3 You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if you wish to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please send requests for such objections, access to data, correction of data, information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held, questions or complaints to:
Name: Data Protection Department
Address: 26 Sin Ming Lane #01-111, Singapore 573971
Email: [email protected]
9.4 In accordance with the terms of the PDPA, we have the right to and may charge a minimum fee for processing any data access request.
10 Governing law and jurisdiction
11 Carro’s Liability for Loss and Damage
The vehicle shall be serviced at your own risk. With Carro Assist being a platform, you will hereby exempt Carro from and all liability of whatsoever nature, arising directly or indirectly from the servicing of the vehicle or any products transacted via Carro Assist’s Service Provider. This exemption and indemnity includes, but is not restricted to, any liability for direct and/or consequential loss or damages for personal injury, or damages arising from the loss of the vehicle (or any items contained in the vehicle), the failure to deliver the vehicle adequately or at all, or from or to the correct address, or from any other cause arising, whether any such liability, loss or damage is caused by or arises from breach of contract, negligence or gross negligence, on the part of Carro, our agents or employees, or otherwise.
Amaron battery is guaranteed against manufacturing defects only. Warranty is valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. The warranty does not extend to defect caused by a discharged or flat battery (for example a 24 hours video camera recording, that can be rectified by recharging). The battery will be subject to a battery test to verify any warranty claim. For warranty claims, please contact your on-site service provider number listed in the invoice. Batteries sold are not refundable. Amaron batteries are maintenance-free, environmentally-friendly, and are of high durability and reliability.
(a) You have agreed to let Service Provider of Carro Assist to tow your vehicle to the location referred to on the reverse side hereof, and if no such location is provided, to an address deemed suitable by the Service Provider.
(b) You undertake to make full payment to the Service Provider’s usual charges for such services based on the Service Provider’s quotation agreed upon by both parties.
(c) You agree that you shall be liable for any additional costs incurred to the Service Provider for onsite services requested by you.
Club CARRO Terms & Conditions
Trusty Cars Pte Ltd ("Carro") shall offer its loyalty service known as Club Carro ("Club") upon the terms and conditions as listed below ("Terms & Conditions") to each member of the Programme (a "Member").
The Programme shall be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
The submission of a sign-up form online on Carro’s website at carro.sg is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The Programme membership and Members' entitlement to benefits and privileges under the Programme, including the redemption of any benefits and privileges, shall be in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
SECTION 1 – ELIGIBILITY AND CLUB CARRO MEMBERSHIP
1. In order to be eligible to become a Member, during the registration process, the applicant must provide his/her current, complete and accurate personal particulars as requested, including without limitation, his/her full name, last 4 digits of NRIC or passport number or work permit number or employment pass number or dependant's pass number, mobile number and such other information as may be required by Carro from time to time.
2. The applicant may be required to produce his/her NRIC, passport, work permit, employment pass, dependent's pass or any other form of identification acceptable to Carro ("Form of Identification") for verification purposes in connection with the application.
3. The applicant represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with his/her application are accurate.
4. Only individuals aged 18 and above and who are residing in Singapore are eligible to apply for membership in the Programme.
5. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the acceptance of his/her application is subject to the approval of Carro at its sole and absolute discretion and that his/her application may be rejected by Carro without assigning any reasons thereto.
6. Upon approval of an application, a membership account shall be opened for the Member ("Club Carro Account") and the Member shall be entitled to participate in the Programme and enjoy membership benefits and privileges under the Programme.
7. The Programme membership and its associated benefits and privileges are for the Member's sole enjoyment and shall not be transferable. Carro reserves the right to vary, amend and modify the benefits and privileges and these Terms & Conditions of the Programme at its sole and absolute discretion without prior written notice.
8. Each Member can only register for one Club Carro Account and it is non-transferable. By accepting the Club Carro membership, the Member agrees and undertakes to provide any partners who are taking part in the Programme at Carro' sole discretion ("Partners") proof or verification of his/her identity on demand.
9. Unless otherwise terminated in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the Programme membership shall be valid for such period determined by Carro at the time of application.
10. The Member may only enjoy his/her Club Carro membership benefits from Carro and its Partners at their service locations or on their online portals. The Club Carro membership shall not be valid at any other outlet of the Partner unless determined otherwise by Carro.
SECTION 2 – MEMBERSHIP REWARDS & REDEMPTION
11. Club Carro Points
a. The Member shall be entitled to earn points known as "Club Carro Points" for transactions or actions taken with Carro and its Partners
b. Club Carro Points will be awarded only to Members who shows that they have logged in to their Club Carro account on the Carro mobile app (“App”) or Carro portal at the point of transaction at participating outlets or by such other means as determined by Carro from time to time. Members who fail to do so shall not be entitled to retrospectively earn or credit any Club Carro into their Club Carro Account for that transaction.
c. The Club Carro Points accumulated by the Member will be credited to their Club Carro Account within seven (7) working days or such other time periods as shall be determined by Carro once transaction is verified to be valid.
d. Carro shall have the sole discretion to deduct, cancel or reject/refuse to award Club Carro Points for any (s) which in Carro's sole discretion is doubtful or not genuine or deduct, cancel or reject/refuse to award Club Carro Points that have been wrongfully recorded.
e. The Club Carro Points earned and accumulated by the Member shall be valid only for the Redemption Year (as hereinafter defined) in which it is earned. A "Redemption Year" means a period of 12 months, starting 01 January and ending 30 December of the year.
12. Instant Rewards
a. Member shall also be entitled to receive "Instant Rewards" which are rewards offered by the individual Partners that may be redeemed by Members if the Instant Rewards conditions set by the Partner are met.Instant rewards may only be redeemed by Members who first logged in to their Club Carro account on the Carro mobile app or Carro portal and presented the Partner’s Instant Reward notification at the Partner’s location. Should the redemption require proof of payment, the actual receipts and/or payment card must be presented for verification. All redemption tiers in respect of the Instant Rewards, including but not limited to setting of minimum and maximum redemption amounts, shall be determined by Carro and shall be at the sole discretion of Carro.
b. The Instant Rewards and manner of redemption may vary amongst the different Partners. All Instant Rewards are subject to availability.
c. The redemption of Instant Rewards will not cause any Club Carro Points to be deducted from the Member's Club Carro Account.
d. Carro reserves the right to sight purc
13. Club Carro Account
a. Once any Club Carro Points or Rewards has been utilised, such Club Carro Points or Rewards cannot be refunded or transferred back into the Member's Club Carro Account.
b. The Member agrees and acknowledges that his/her Club Carro Account and any Club Carro Points earned under the Club Carro Account may only be used by the Member in whose name the particular Club Carro Account has been registered.
c. Club Carro Points accumulated under different Members' Club Carro Account are non-transferable and cannot be combined.
d. Members may be able to check their Club Carro Points balance via the App or at Carro’s online portal.
e. The Member may notify Carro of any dispute on the Club Carro Points by email to [email protected] or such other email address as may be informed by Carro to the Member at any time. Carro' determination of all disputes shall be final, binding and conclusive.
SECTION 3 — PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
14. The Member hereby agrees and consents that the personal particulars collected, as required under Clause 1, together with information relating to, or any particulars of, the Member's redemption transactions and any other information or data collected relating to, or derived from, the Member's profile (collectively, "Information") may be held in a secure database system managed by Carro and/or a data intermediary on behalf of Carro.
15. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the collection, use and processing of his/her Information during the registration process is necessary in order for Carro:
a. to register and administer benefits and privileges under the Programme;
b. to facilitate the Member's access to the Carro mobile app or online portal for the creation of the Club Carro Account;
c. subject to clause 13 (c) above, to provide the Member with information on catalogues and promotional materials in relation to the Programme and other promotional and marketing materials relating to Merchants' services and products ("Promotional Materials");
d. to provide notifications as required under these Terms & Conditions;
e. to provide notifications on the accumulation of Club Carro Points, collection of prizes and lucky draws and/or redemption of rewards under and in connection with the Member's participation in the Programme ("Member Alerts");
f. to answer the Member's queries or to provide the Member with assistance in any other way (including without limitation resolving complaints and handling requests);
g. to meet and comply with any applicable rules, law, regulations, code of practices or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body which are binding on Carro; and
h. to use for purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
16. Notifications may be provided via phone calls, SMS, emails, and/or in-app notifications to the Member.
18. The Member also consents and authorises Carro and/or its data intermediary to disclose his/her Information to the following entities for the purposes stated in clause 15:
a. Carro’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, and associate companies ("Carro Group");
b. third-party vendors and service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business, support, operational and/or functions such as marketing, payment, fulfilment and delivery of orders;
c. Partners and third parties with whom Carro conducts joint marketing and/or cross-promotions and who provide benefits or rewards under the Programme; or
d. Carro Group’s professional advisors (such as auditors or lawyers).
19. The Member may at any time request from Carro for the Member's Information in the possession or under the control of Carro and for any information about the ways in which the personal data may have been used or disclosed in the past one (1) year from the date of the request.
20. In respect of any change of the Member's Information, the Member shall immediately self-update the change of particulars via Carro mobile app, or via Carro’s online portal.
21. For the purposes of verifying and updating the Member's Information, all Members who effect self-updating of their particulars via the App shall furnish such evidence or proof upon request by Carro.
22. The Member may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the collection, processing and use of his/her Information by giving Carro prior written notice of such withdrawal of consent. The Member may contact Carro for such purposes at [email protected] The Member agrees and acknowledges that if the Member withdraws his/her consent to the collection, processing and the use of his/her Information, Carro will not be able to administer the Member's benefits and privileges under the Programme and/or send Member Alerts. Upon any such withdrawal of consent, the Member's entitlement to participate in the Programme shall terminate in accordance with clauses 23 and 24 below.
23. Within thirty (30) working days of Carro' receipt of the Member's notice of withdrawal of consent pursuant to clause 25 above, the Member's Programme membership and entitlement to benefits and privileges under the Programme shall terminate in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Upon termination, Carro shall be released and discharged from any further obligations to the Member.
24. If the Member withdraws his/her consent pursuant to clause 23 above and/or terminates his/her Membership at any time and for any reason, all unused Club Carro Points shall automatically be cancelled and no longer be available for use by the Member. Upon such termination, the Member's Club Carro Account shall cease to be valid with immediate effect and the Member shall also immediately cease to be entitled to any other benefits and privileges under the Programme.
SECTION 4 — PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
25. Upon submitting the application for the Programme, the Member may opt in to receive Promotional Materials. If the Member opts in to receive Promotional Materials the Member acknowledges, agrees and consents that his/her Information may be used for the purposes of sending him/her Promotional Materials as referred to in clause 15.
26. If the Member subsequently chooses not to receive Promotional Materials, the Member shall notify Carro by prior written notice and within thirty (30) working days of Carro's receipt of the Member's written notice, Carro will cease sending Promotional Materials to the Member.
27. The Member shall not hold Carro and the Merchants liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly or indirectly from delay or non-receipt of the Promotional Materials or error in the Promotional Materials, if any.
SECTION 5 — CARRO MOBILE APP
28. Subject to these Terms & Conditions, Carro grants the Member a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use the App for personal and/or non-commercial use only on an Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or an Android device (each a "Device") owned or controlled by the Member ("User License"). Any use of the App in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the Application or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays and other content associated with the App ("Content") is prohibited. The User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this App unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
29. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) found or comprised in the App and the Content belongs to Carro and/or third party. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall grant the Member the right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned by Carro or by third parties (as the case may be) in the App and the Content except as expressly provided.
30. If you download or use the App, including without limitation to make payments to Carro or our partners, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data to:
a. provide you with the products and services requested for;
b. maintain your account with us;
c. verify and process your personal particulars and process payment requests in relation to the provision of goods and services connected to our mobile applications;
d. process requests, including your request to tokenize your cards; and
e. purposes reasonably related to the foregoing.
31. The Member shall be fully responsible for:
a. maintaining the confidentiality of the Member's security details (e.g. login ID and password) and shall take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized and fraudulent use;
b. the correctness of all information which are supplied through the App;
c. all activity that occurs under the Member's Club Carro Account and communications transmitted or apparently transmitted from the Device and through the App (including any input errors, network transmission errors or instructions given without your authorization); and
d. ensuring that any information either shown or stored on the Device is kept secure.
32. Use by the Member of the App and any Content and any information supplied by the user, including but not limited to Information, transaction history, survey responses and queries("User Information"), transmitted in connection with the App is limited to the contemplated functionality. The Member agrees that his/her use of the App and any Content must comply with these Terms & Conditions. In no event may the App be used in a manner that:
a. infringes or violates the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
b. is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive;
c. gains unauthorized access to Carro or user accounts;
d. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
e. violates these Terms & Conditions; or
f. attempts to damage, disable, overburden or impair the Carro servers or networks.
33. The Member agrees that it shall not:
a. use technology or other means to access the App or Content that is not authorized by Carro;
b. access the personal data or usage details of other users of the App;
c. use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders" or "offline readers", to access the App or Content; or
d. attempt to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
34. Carro makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the services provided, including, without limitation, any representation or warranty that the App is fit for a particular purpose, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, non-infringing or free of defects or errors, completely secure or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis and Carro hereby expressly disclaims the same. Carro may, if it deems appropriate in its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, update, modify, release new versions of, restrict, suspend or terminate any of the services provided.
35. Notwithstanding the above clause 34, in the event of downtime of services available through the App:
a. Members can contact Carro customer service at +65 6714 6652 within 7 days of the eligible transaction, or within the grace period determined by Carro from time to time; or
b. Members can return to the respective Partner locations with transaction receipts made during the downtime, for retrospective point earning within 7 days
SECTION 6 — TERMINATION
37. The Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by giving Carro five (5) working days' notice in writing.
38. Carro may at its absolute discretion, without prior notice to the Member, suspend or terminate the Programme (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever as it deems fit, including but not limited to doubtful or non-genuine activity. Carro also has the absolute discretion to immediately bar, terminate, change, suspend or cancel the membership or impose additional conditions on the usage of the App. Any failure or delay in taking such actions shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these Terms & Conditions.
39. If the Programme is suspended or terminated for whatever reason, Carro shall not be liable to the Members for any losses or damages suffered or that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly or indirectly from the suspension or termination of the Programme.
SECTION 7 — INDEMNITY
40. The Member hereby agrees to indemnify, release and discharge Carro and its authorised agents from all damages, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, actions and suits and agrees to hold Carro and its authorised agents harmless against any liability for any loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) which the Member may incur by reason of or arising either directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Member's use of the App and/or any other participation in the Programme, including without limitation:
a. the Member's breach of any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions and/or any other agreement made between the Member and Carro;
b. any infringement by the Member of any intellectual property, including copyrights, rights of confidence, moral rights, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity;
c. the Member's inability to use the App;
d. the failure or malfunction of the Member's Device (including but not limited to any liability arising in relation to any virus or unavailability of the App);
e. the accumulation, conversion, redemption and/or any other use of the Club Carro Points under the Member's Club Carro Account;
f. the failure of any of the Merchants in crediting any Club Carro Points or any errors, delays or omissions in the crediting or recording of Club Carro Points for whatever reasons (including but not limited to malfunction or interruption of the Club Carro Points recording system and/or App, civil commotion, fire, or other force majeure events beyond the control of all parties concerned);
g. any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by Carro and its authorised agents pursuant to any instructions, notice or request by the Member;
h. the enforcement of these Terms & Conditions and/or the recovery of any sums owed by the Member in respect of the Programme; or
i. claims of third parties which may be brought or asserted in respect of the Programme.
SECTION 8 — OTHER TERMS
41. To the full extent permitted by law, Carro hereby disclaims any and all such warranties, representations or statements made or given by the Merchants of the Programme, condition of the Merchants' outlets, and/or the benefits or privileges or rewards. The Member shall waive all claims against Carro arising from such disputes, warranties, representations or statements.
42. Notwithstanding any other terms or conditions, Carro shall not be liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience, embarrassment, cost and expense of any nature (including without limitation for any act, omission neglect or wilful default on the part of their agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees) arising out of or in connection with the Programme which in any way may be suffered or incurred by the Member or by any other person in respect of or in connection with the Programme, including without limitation the Member's entitlement to Club Carro Points.
43. Carro may notify the Member of changes in the Terms & Conditions by publishing such changes via website, email or by such other means of communication as Carro may determine in its absolute discretion from time to time.
44. By participating in the Programme, all Members agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions herein and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made by Carro from time to time.
45. All fees paid under these Terms & Conditions are not refundable unless otherwise provided.
46. Any notice to be given to the Member shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by email, SMS or any one form of communication mode last recorded in the Carro' database system.
47. Carro shall not be responsible for (a) withdrawals of any of the Partners from the Programme, (b) Club Carro Points and/or benefits cancellation caused by withdrawals, or (c) changes or discontinuance of the Partner which may affect the Club Carro Points and/or benefits offered. Participating Partners are subject to change at any time without notice.
48. Time shall be of the essence in respect of the Terms & Conditions but no failure to exercise or delay in or partial exercising of any of Carro' rights, power or remedies shall operate as waiver.
49. Carro shall be entitled to, at any time and without the consent of or notice to the Members, assign or transfer the whole or part of its rights and obligations in relation to the Programme or the Club Carro Gift Card to any other person or entity.
50. The English version of the Terms & Conditions shall prevail over all other versions of the Terms & Conditions and any other publicity information relating to the Programme.
51. These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Member hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
52. These Terms & Conditions are not intended to confer rights on a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms & Conditions.